View Single Post

Old 05-17-2012, 04:37 PM

Liked 66 Times in 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog View Post
I emplore you to read this and cease any further patronage of Gander Mountain let them cater to the hippys and anti-gun minority and see how long they can stay in business, maybe they can convert the gun counter into a coffee shop selling $12.00 lattes.
Considering that the forum rules prohibit political discussion, I suspect that this thread might not be long for this world, but since you brought it up...
All I know about this issue is what I've learned from reading the original post, so maybe I'm missing something, but I'm puzzled as to why you want to punish GM. Decent folks who supply our needs in the marketplace were harassed with "bullying phone calls and emails" from people we don't agree with, and now you want to hurt them too?
Whoever made the decision to cancel I'm sure did so for purely business reasons, and to end the abuse. Anti-gun types, for all their peaceful talk, can be pretty nasty.
I haven't done business with GM, but I gather from this forum that many users have, apparently to their betterment. Boycotting is a tactic that the very anti-gun hippies and latte-slurpers you detest love to employ. Why use it to hurt our friends?