View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 PM

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default 100 Round Value Packs

Is there an "AA" support group for ammo? You know, "Ammo Anonomous".

I went to 2 Wally Worlds today and found nothing. Went to a 3rd one that I pass by on the way home, and they had 2 boxes. Had to wait as a guy was getting a key made and in the meantime someone jumped ahead of me and got one of the boxes so I got the last one. Came home and went to local store to pickup some things and they had 2 boxes and I picked up those 2 boxes. So ended up with 3 boxes today. They seem like the holy grail of practice ammo, so I figure if I buy too much I wouldn't have a hard time getting my money back selling to a friend or someone at range.

So a total of 4 boxes is enough for me (you have to exercise some control at some point). No more buying until I shoot what I have. I have a friend who'll go shoot with me and he'll likely give me the money for a couple of boxes so while I feel bad for buying so much it should even out later.

Several weeks ago at Wally World, I heard a guy say he had enough .22LR ammo to take on the entire army. I'm pretty sure he wasn't kidding either.