View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 5,261 Times in 1,885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPWarhawk View Post
Thanks Ken, I went into B&S Guns ONCE and decided they should rename the place BS Guns. They must have cut their prices since I was there last year.
It's a funny thing, but I mainly go to three gun shops in my local area...and the prices are never the same for any one gun in all three shops...not even close. One particular gun will be higher in one shop, lower in the other, and about in the middle in the third. For a different gun, the shop that was high is now lower than the other two, and so on. I have learned to be a comparison shopper, and check prices in all three before I buy in one. (I also check online, as well as this and other forums for pricing information.)

The guys at B&S Guns have been good to me, and I've done a lot of business there. I know that there are negative comments about them, but I've always felt good about my experiences there. Of course, I am a really wonderful guy...

One thing I was say that is a negative is that they are VERY high on their ammo prices. I usually buy my ammo at Academy Sports, or one of the other two local shops.