View Single Post

Old 06-22-2012, 09:48 AM

Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

I need to be honest here, the entire CCW thing is important to me, I just got my ccw and really only carried once ( a bersa .380 in one of those holsters built into a t-shirt, I was not impressed it was awkward and it would OBVIOUS if I was going for a gun if i needed it.) I have a 5943 that at first I hated because of the dao but now that I have put a cpl of hundred rounds through it I really like it, I did buy an iwb holster for it and with a t-shirt on and a Hawaiian shirt over it you can't even see the full size 5943, I like the fact that i can carry 16 rounds as well , to me it's basically just a 16 round revolver, very safe. I have no reservations about having an AD with that firearm. On the other hand I do have a 1911A1 and carrying that cocked and locked scares the beejesus outta me. I was at the local gunshop and just bought a colt diamondback 4 inch .38 special. I expect to carry that as well. Guy sold me a plastic iwb holster for it. so I will go to the range today and try it out. Anyway Semi-autos vs. Revolvers ? I am far to new CCW to have any reasonable opinion on what is better, all I hope is I never have to use anything.