View Single Post

Old 06-23-2012, 02:32 PM

Liked 24 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlk18 View Post
I disagree. I think that the M&P22 is a fine gun but it does not match up to a .22 conversion when it comes to low cost practice. A conversion kit would allow you to use your 9mm/40 M&P trigger system versus the dissimilar trigger system of the M&P22. For now the M&P22 is a good option, but I still expect to see (and own) a .22 conversion in the near future.

I am pretty sure that blurb about Apex Tactical Specialties came from the business itself. And so far everything else they said was upcoming has eventually made it to market. Fingers crossed.

I'd agree with this. I have only handled the M&P 22 a minimal amount, but would love to have a conversion kit. I have 2 Advantage Arms kits for my Glocks and would love to have such a kit for the M&P9C I just purchased, as it would allow me to shoot using the same lower (trigger/no safety,same backstrap, etc) much cheaper.

A dedicated 22 pistol would have been fine, but there are too many differences in the M&P22 and the other M&P's in my opinion.

The AA kits run fine on my Glocks, and I'm sure Apex would only release a quality product as well.

Last edited by WebSnyper; 06-23-2012 at 02:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: