View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 10:41 AM

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanokalronin View Post
I sure hope so since I'm sending it back for another month wait according to the second CS/tech I called today. This one told me to put his name on the box so he can view it personally. I basically told him that I don't want to have the rear sight adjusted incorrectly like last time and have it sent back as a-okay. I also mentioned how another member sent their gun in and got a new barrel for the same issues, which he then replied that I just may need a new barrel.

I'm just glad someone over there is taking a little more personal hands-on approach to this. Everything about the M&P is perfect and if it even shot as good as my Shield, I wouldn't be posting a single thing about accuracy problems since I know it's not a target gun. I guess it's time to play the waiting game again and see how this is hopefully resolved.
Hey there, I've been following this thread for a little bit and just thought I'd chime in. I'm new to the forums (first post) and I have a FS M&P9 that I purchased a few months back. I really hope they resolve your issue and it slightly makes me paranoid about my FS9. I've been to the range a couple of times but have never pushed it out to 25 yards yet. Really looking forward to your follow-up after you receive your gun back from S&W.