View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 10:03 PM

Liked 6,632 Times in 1,834 Posts

Have to respectfully disagree with SPEEDQUAD. Deer, elk, antelope,cattle, and sheep will double their population every 4 years. Pig will double their population yearly. There would be an abundance of dogs and cats with no neutering or ownership. I have a hard time believing that every house in the world has been destroyed or is being watched. Doing a population estimate of the show, and relating it to where I live, there would only be 1 person left in my county. The greatest problem I believe would be getting fat and lazy. No work, no houses to upkeep. We have 19 gas stations in our county, each having 4 10,000 gallons tanks, so fuel would be no problem. There are 3 propane buisnesses in our county so no shortage of heat or hot water. We have at anytime @1500 head of livestock in the county as well. All rivers and streams will be running clean within months of sewer plant closures..If the aliens blew up every house and building, destroyed every new car, and destroyed all crops and shot all livestock, they should have shot them while they we reloading.. Glad we wont have to actually find out which one of us would be more accurate.