View Single Post

Old 08-18-2012, 11:27 AM

Liked 474 Times in 124 Posts

A number of years ago there was a very suspicious tough guy sort that I was concerned about. He was obvously (to me) into drugs and guns and violent behavior. I had contact with him fairly often and it was tense but never went bad. I started keeping records on things I observed him doing and so on. After a month or so I went to the police with my information and told them of my concerns and gave them my notes. They were overjoyed! Said they had been watching this guy just waiting for an opportunity to nail him and the information I gave them was the missing link in their investigation. They got the guy on a variety of drug charges and illegal weapons charges and he went up the river for about ten years. I was told I might be called to testify but never was. He was recently released and I was concerned until I came into contact with him. Prison was rough on him and he is honestly just a shell of the guy he was before. I suspect he is on some sort of psych med because he seems a little slow and dull. He has been polite to me and all seems ok. I actually don't think he knows I contributed to his trip up the river.

rolomac