View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 AM

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by s&wchad View Post
You could cite that Worcester has a crime index if 12 (scale of 1 to 100 where 100 is the safest).
You could cite that their rate of assault is three time the nation average and the odds of being victimized by violent crime in Worcester are are 1 in 103.
You could cite that their crimes per sq mile are 5X the national median.
You could explain that the rate of violent crime decreases significantly in "shall issue" states and Worcester's unconstitutional policies contribute to their high rate of crime.

Unfortunatly, I'm sure you're wasting your time. At least they make a good seasoning sauce... oh wait, that's not them. Move.

Worcester crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout
Thanks for your help. I'll keep that data close to the vest.

I'm going to give it a shot (no pun intended). I really only have a need for HD and the shooting range, but that's not really the point is it. If I have a need to carry I'll carry whether I have a Class A or not. These nanny state liberals certainly don't give a rat's *** about my rights or my safety.

I understand the concept behind moving in that each state, in this case city, is like an experimental lab and if you don't like a certain jurisdiction you can simply move since the Constitution is still intact (relatively speaking of course). I simply don't want to move though.

Anyway, thanks again.
The Following User Likes This Post: