View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 AM

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macski222 View Post
I feel your pain being a resident of MA. If it weren't for my job, family and friends, I would be out of here in a heartbeat due to these ridiculous laws and restrictions regarding guns. Thankfully I live in a "Green" town, and wasn't even questioned about my reasons for wanting to obtain my LTC class A. Unfortunately that doesn't get rid of the many other ridiculous hoops this state makes you jump through in order to buy guns, magazines, ammo, etc.

Hang in there, and if all else fails with this shmuck of a police chief, head about 1.5 hours north west to my "neck of the woods". The worst thing that you'll deal with is the 4 week turnaround to get your LTC after you hand in that paperwork.
Thanks macski, I sympathize about the laws. Congrats though on your LTC Class A.

I have some questions but they're a different topic (if that's ok). I was wondering if it's feasible to conceal carry a full-size M&P9 or 40? I don't like compact pistols and I don't want to own one. I've really got my eye on the 40 though. What's the story with the M&P45? Can I legally own one of those in Mass?

This is open to anyone who wants to reply. Thanks.