View Single Post

Old 08-22-2012, 12:24 PM

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lake View Post
Can you see who has a class A license and see what their applications contained?

I would think maybe if you carried large sums of cash with you at all hours of the day and night, perhaps you operate a vending service and collect the coins and transport them to the bank. Perhaps you often receive cash payments from selling food at ball games and make daily deposits. Perhaps you need to go in the dark alleys to take meals to the needy. Perhaps you sell expensive jewelry at swap meets and could be a target.

Chances are whatever need you come up with will not be investigated too far. I'd come up with a realistic need though.

Just don't tell the chief you carry large sums of cash resulting from your drug sales in seedy neighborhoods...
Lost Lake, Thanks for the reply.

I deeply resent the entire idea that I have to come up with a reason why I want to exercise my right as an American citizen. The proof that I'm law abiding should be the extent of it (clean record).

This is literally a nanny state situation where I have to ask my daddy (Chief Gemme) if it's okay if I buy a gun. Please daddy, please!

My reason for wanting a license is nobody's business, including Chief Gemme. I'm not going to grovel, beg, or make up stories to please my daddy. "For all lawful purposes." Whatever the chief decides is his problem. I will exercise my second amendment rights whatever the chief dictates. It would just make it a heck of a lot easier if I could legally purchase a handgun.

These nanny statists certainly don't give a damn about my safety or my rights. Rant off.
The Following User Likes This Post: