View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 04:13 PM

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houdini1953 View Post
Unless you have some really good reasons of why you reside in that town or State for that matter then if I were you and any of your friends that care about freedom move elsewhere when all that is left in the state is criminals and gangs that carry openly or concealed and their victims then maybe the state will finally become a "shall issue" state but in the meantime you can live at peace with yourself and carry in another locale that allows the freedom to defend yourself anywhere you go with only certain restrictions!
I'm learning that there are ways to exercise my freedoms despite restrictions in the system. It may involve more hassle like keeping a range bag in my trunk and joining the right club, but I can ultimately enjoy the same gun freedoms as a citizen of great state of Tennessee. Who knows, I may even get a LTC Class A with no restrictions and this thread would become moot, but whatever transpires with the chief, "where there's a will there's a way". And besides, there are more reasons for choosing to live somewhere than just the gun laws. Massachusetts isn't perfect, but neither is Tennessee.

Thanks! Best Regards.