View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 09:11 AM

Liked 177 Times in 91 Posts

Carrying to/from the range with a restricted LTC-A is a very good way to lose your permit and all your guns (yes, by law they get confiscated when they pull your permit!).

Chiefs are appointed and many are doing what they are told to do by their keepers (mayor/town manager/etc.).

Many of us live in that hell-hole since certain careers are non-existent in more free areas. Also selling a house isn't as easy as packing up and moving out of an apartment.

Chiefs are NOT obligated to protect you, so trying that trick won't work. Courts have ruled on this in the past.

Asking dealers how to apply is a ticket to disaster. There is so much mis-information out there with dealers, instructors and police . . . this is what motivated me to create the MA Gun Laws seminar that I run, as only a handful of us in the state actually understand MA gun laws. They are convoluted and confusing and a book dedicated to the topic is 450 pages!! [And before anyone asks, IANAL and the book author isn't either! We've both been studying, testifying and dealing with it for many years (>30 in my case).]