View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 01:19 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisianaMan View Post
Do a little reading & you'll be casting good bullets before long. Believe me, a guy like you who can carry on an international correspondence in a foreign language is plenty smart enough to cast bullets! The real pros can make it sound like rocket science when it comes to thinking of every single factor, but simply making decent shootable bullets isn't that difficult. It will be a lot of fun--I think I like it as much as shooting!

Thank you LouisianaMan , ...you are very kind

you're right about the pleasure - i feel the same ( really more fun to reloading then shooting )

Well , yesterday i bought the Lymann Cast Bullet Handbook so
, meantime my mould it is ready , i will can learn something from Mr. Venturino

I think (as for most of the life's things) the difficult it is only into starting to do ......and moreover i can 't deny , at this point , that should be really great start to cast bullets also for my other weapons

Especially the two rifle would thank me for getting away the stress of the FMJ bull. - ( a Enfield 4 LB 1945 and a Schmidt R. K31 1942 ) - a bit of respect for the age ...!

Well , step by step .... for now ( when the mould will be in my hands ) will start with the Webley bullets

a.s.a.p ( i hope ) i will post news about

Thank you again for your support :-)))

CC