View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Banned

Liked 388 Times in 273 Posts
Default FS: Model 13 4" barrels (Prices Lowered), N Frame Cokes (SOLD) , 686-3 tools (SOLD)

All prices OBO

FS: 2x Model 13 Barrels (still available), N Frame Cokes (SOLD), 686-3 box "stuff" (SOLD)

FS: two model 13 blue 4" barrels that I bought for a project I have abandoned.

Both are in very good shape, no scratches, excellent bores, one has no holster wear, one has a very small holster wear spot (in pics) on the right side of the barrel, blueing is very good, barrel threads are perfect. Both are cut for the barrel pin if you have an older pinned gun 13, 13-1 or 13-2, but will work with any model 13. Both have cylinder retention pin and hardware installed.

Disclaimers:
- the top one is the one in slightly better condition.
- the bottom one is the one with the slight holster wear at the tip of the barrel on the right side, shown in the third pic
- the top one someone put some white paint on the bottom of the front sight ramp. Pretty common, I am sure you can remove it with some acetone

Top one: $40 shipped OBO or trade for a set of K frame wood grips
Bottom one: $35 shipped OBO

Note: what looks like blue worn away on all shots except the last one is actually reflections from the lighting in my dining room
FS: Model 13 4" barrels (Prices Lowered), N Frame Cokes (SOLD) , 686-3 tools (SOLD)-one-jpg
FS: Model 13 4" barrels (Prices Lowered), N Frame Cokes (SOLD) , 686-3 tools (SOLD)-two-jpg
Note the small bit of holster wear on the tip in this last shot, this is the "bottom" barrel
FS: Model 13 4" barrels (Prices Lowered), N Frame Cokes (SOLD) , 686-3 tools (SOLD)-three-jpg

SOLD: S&W Model 686-3 box "stuff": $30 shipped SOLD
- Box insert
- Tools (except screwdriver)
- Manual

SOLD: N Frame "Coke" grips. In excellent shape, I believe them to be rosewood, not refinished, excellent grain and checkering, no chips or scratches. You can see I have posted many pics, any questions, ask... Wanting $425 shipped. SOLD

Payment via Postal Money Order only.

Any questions, feel free to ask me, email is preferred. Not looking for trades at this time.

All prices OBO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg One.jpg (241.6 KB, 566 views)
File Type: jpg two.jpg (249.4 KB, 555 views)
File Type: jpg three.jpg (48.1 KB, 551 views)
File Type: jpg photo 1.JPG (95.2 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (183.2 KB, 351 views)

Last edited by nipster; 10-05-2012 at 09:54 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: