View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 12:36 PM

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Just wanted to update and maybe help someone in the future who may be having a similar issue.

I sat in my back yard with a box of PMC Bronze (the brand I am questioning) and a box of WBB.

I started out with the PMC and payed very close attention to my grip and how I handled the recoil. After 100 rounds I was experiencing a failure to feed on an average of about 1 of 25 rounds. A little better than my original problem but not much, so my grip was definitely causing some of my original issue but I still thought the failure rate was a little high.

I then shot 100 rounds off WBB paying the same attention to grip and recoil. 100 rounds and not a single failure to feed.

I loaded up two magazines of the PMC and went back to a more casual grip and got a failure to feed rate of 10%. Two clips of WBB and a casual grip and got 1 feed jam.

For whatever reason, my weapon just doesn't like to have PMC rounds fed through it.

No biggie I guess. WBB is cheaper anyway. Dirtier...but cheaper.

Just wanted to post my resolution. Thanks for all the advice, it helped a great deal!

Jack

Last edited by jackh; 09-09-2012 at 02:01 PM.