View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 01:49 PM

Liked 450 Times in 57 Posts

I am still up in the air on price. I was hoping to get more feedback from you guys. A few years ago when I first tried to sell on here, $75-$90 was what "the other guy" was charging for smooth grips with no medallions. BTW I have aquired about 6 sets of medallions wich cost $20 a set. I have practiced checkering on a couple old grips but that is going to take more time before I am wiling to do it to a nice set. What I really need is one of those Foredom power checkering head wich is $600 . Oh and a Grizzly Bandsaw wich is $500 for resaw capability. I have alot of nice wood that is 2-3inches thick, everything has to be got down to about an "1 in thickness.

Anyway I am willing to sell cheaper just to get my Grips in your guys hands. I make an Awesome product, I need to build a customer base. The J-frame and K-frame grips sound like a $ 50-75 based on wood quaility, medallions ,etc.

*Also I will pay for Silver membership as soon as someone buys a set of my grips....I have had 4 sets of N-frame Square "cokes" for sell in the Accsescories for sale section since labor day. I DON'T KNOW HOW #2 hasn't been sold yet.