View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 07:18 PM
US Veteran

Liked 50,499 Times in 6,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by getoff View Post
love mine!1105** ser #. any date help would be great. got this one from an older friend who i am sad to say, is terminal. wont ever let this one go. its in good, not great shape. a shooter as they would say. 6" bbl. and accurate all day long. this is the gun my little daughter will learn on. i will tell her many stories about Elly as she shoots. a little backround on Elly. 101st. Airborne, enlisted early, 17 years old. a fine jewish boy from Brooklyn NY. dropped in behind enemy lines on D-DAY, and couldn't wait to get some payback from the Nazi party. he will be gone soon, and i will miss him as much as my own Grandfather, if not more. any date help for history sake would be very cool. thanks to a great forum, and a great membership ahead of time.
The earliest serial number for a K-22 (1st model) is reported as being # 632132. The serial number you report does not make sense, as it is a much smaller number. You might want to check the number on your gun more closely. You might have missed a digit or two.

John