View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 12:41 PM

Liked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default SOLD: Two S&W .45ACP: 4506-1 & 4506 (Houston Area)

S&W Full Sized .45ACP pistol with VHNxxxx, left S&W factory in August 1997. Production stopped in 1999. Has a 5" barrrel, a slide-mounted safety/decocker, magazine safety disconnect, two 8 round magazine with black followers and factory Novak sights. The factory straight back grip was replaced with a factory curved grip. This pistol is in excellent to like new condition, with only 2 slight marks on the finish - about 98% condition. The 2 marks have been cirlced in red, any other marks are lint. This gun has seen very little use. No FTF, FTE, or other functionality flaws, shot this weekend - performed fantastic.

––-> Cash Price: $650. Keeping - Traded Other 4506.
––-> Trades: (+/- cash for any) Sig P220 .45, XDM .45, S&W 686, GP100, others...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Swith & Wesson 4506 .45ACP pistol with TEZxxxx serial number, left S&W factory in May 1990. Has a 5" barrel, a slide-mounted safety/decocker, magazine safety disconnect, two original 8 round magazine with orange followers and factory adjustable target sights. The factory straight back grip was replaced with a factory curved grip, however, I do have a set of straight grips for it if you want to switch. Includes the original number's matching box, original paperwork and orange safety flag.

This pistol is in great condition, with several small light scratches - including a small idiot scratch (see the pics with red circled areas). From what I can tell, a gunsmith installed a small set screw behind the trigger, a lighter/target recoil spring and a lighter hammer spring - along with a light trigger job. I replaced the light target recoil spring with a N.O.S. recoil spring and left the lighter hammer spring. In addition, the original extractor and extractor spring have been replaced (I will include the originals). The trigger is very crisp with a very short reset - the best I have ever shot in a S&W 3rd Gen. The barrel is in excellent condition and the internals are fantastic. No FTF, FTE, or other functionality flaws, shot past weekend - performed fantastic. Round count is unknown. Stored clean in a safe. I am the second owner.

––-> Cash Price: $680 O.B.O. TRADED

FTF in the Houston area. I prefer to meet at Bass Pro Shop in Pearland on Hwy 288 and Beltway 8.
Must have a TDL and be at least 21 years old. Must present TDL when we meet.

** Cross Posted in other forums **
** Must be 21 years old or older - No felons - must be able to legally own a firearm. **

Last edited by broberts001; 10-08-2012 at 04:05 AM.