View Single Post

Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi, my husband has his grandfather's holster and revolver he wore as his "buggy" gun. He was more of an age to be my husband's great-grandfather, and he never drove a car, just buggies with horses. The holster is black leather and the brass snaps are shiny and bright. It is a Bauer H-13, and his grandfather carried a .32 caliber Police Positive revolver in it, and I think it is a 4" holster. It is a belt holster. The revolver is in almost mint condition, with the grips being pristeen, and all the markings clear and like new. The only mark on it is on the left side, where some of the black rubbed off where the holster touched it. The last patent number on it is July 4th, 1905, and the serial number is 56087, which is the lowest I've seen so far in my searches. We need to sell both of them, either separately or together, because we need the money to help recover after the tornado disaster in Alabama April 27th, 2011. I need to get as much as I can, and I need to know any information that you can give me to help me find the right buyer. Please email me at [email protected] if you think you can help me. Thanks, LadyeFaire