View Single Post

Old 10-01-2012, 05:29 AM
Banned

Liked 576 Times in 307 Posts

Unintentional as it may be......Carefully choose your words so your statements are not taken to mean something no didn't intend for them to say.

You allude to the fact that there is a hot load and then go right to blown up guns by Elmer Keith and, in this caliber, they don't correlate. At best it was an oversight, at worst it is irresponsible and misleading.

So, you tell us what it is, which one? Did he blow up 38spl guns or not with this load? Then, as I asked earlier, please provide proof that he did. If you make the assertion that he did, there should be ample proof out there, please provide it. I can be wrong. All you need to do is prove it and I will post a retraction.

Take this to the inh degree and this is how the fallacy of every Glock 40S&W that has ever had a reload through it has had a KB and that is as far from the truth as anything yet believed by tons of folks.

Elmer did blow up some guns, I don't know how many, but I am almost positive they were not 38 caliber guns and not with this load. THAT is my only point. I am sorry if that offends you but, I would want proof even if it was me that said it!