View Single Post

Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 PM

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzhync View Post
I disassembled the frame last night and attempted to adjust the spring tension on the slide stop. I will try and test it this week.
Well, I went to the range today with my "fixes" and I am pleased to say that the slide drag appears to be gone. I am not sure if it was the work I did on the mag or the fact that I adjusted the spring tension on the slide stop lever...or both, but the gun is 100% better. I also brought a brand new 10 round mag with me which had never been used. With the new mag I felt some slide drag...but a little less than I was experiencing with the original 10 round mag. I measured the distance across the feed lips of the new mag and it was only a hair narrow compared to my 15 round mag which gives me no problems. I will try to adjust the new 10 round mag just like I did to the other one.

Anyway, it looks pretty good at this point.

By the way I used my 9mm barrel and 12 round 9mm mag today and the gun shot great, without a single issue. The gun almost makes a better 9mm than it does a 40 cal. I seem to be more accurate with it as a 9mm.

Last edited by xzhync; 10-09-2012 at 10:52 PM.