View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 10:05 AM

Liked 17,200 Times in 7,303 Posts

I only carry full size guns (ok technically the G19 is a compact). My carry guns are G19, G17, 1911, HK USP9, S&W 5946 and M&P45.

I had the king tuck and didnt like it. It was thicker and made my pants uncomfortable. Switched to the Crossbreed and love it!

What belt are you using? You need a gun belt not just any old belt. Trust me, it makes a huge difference! Also play with the location of the holster, a little forward, a little back, youll find the sweet spot. Im a lefty and carry at the 8 o'clock position that would be at about 4 for you righties!

You will always have some printing, its impossible not to with full size guns unless you have a sweater and jacket on. Most often they print when you bend down. Unless you wear a shirt 3x smaller I wouldn't worry to much about it. 99% of the public doesnt even notice. Most people dont know the color of the car they were behind for 10 miles let alone see your printed gun. One day (with the gun or without) pay attention to the people around you and what they do. Most are in their own little world and wont notice you let alone the one small spot around your hip.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Likes This Post: