View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 01:34 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Great advice! Yeah I am almost positive no one really notices so it's probably just my paranoia. I've only had one off duty cop notice and talk to me about guns but no one other than that. Still however I think I may need to get one size larger t-shirts as I only have a couple that conceal it great. I've been carrying at 6 o clock the last couple of days. Best concealment and pretty damn comfortable other than driving. The only issue is drawing the weapon out, but that is a training issue I suppose. Since it's still hot where I live I'll make due but winter is coming and putting a jacket on will be great and give me a few months to decide on a SC.

I've heard the crossbreeds are amazing comfortable, another "rush" error of mine although I can say the galco is still better than anything I've ever had although it is a little thick. Next gun I buy (I might move up to a Springfield XDS .45 SC) I will definitely try out a crossbreed and let everyone know how it goes. I don't really like the idea of single stack magazines but thickness really is a main issue along with grip length when CC'ing.