View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 AM
US Veteran

Liked 266 Times in 102 Posts
Default M&P15-22 Mag development

The purpose of this thread is to show the stages of product development. I have been working hard for the past 2 months developing a new magazine for the M&P15-22. To the forum moderators I'm not here selling anything just providing information and pics. I know there are several vendors and product development companies on this site that are capable of engineering new products for the M&P15-22. I will only provide basic information as I do not want to give away all my secrets at least not yet.

There are currently a handfull of companies who manufacture magazines for the M&P15-22. I know everyone feels a certain way about each company in regards to quality, capacity, availability, and pricing. Those companies include the stock Smith and Wesson 25 and 15 round mags, Promag's 32 round mag, and Plinker tactical 35 round mag. Please understand I'm not in no way shape of form trying to downplay any of these companies. I respect each one of them and their hardwork to develop new products for the us. I Welcome all comments. So without further a do, I will begin with the first step.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: