Thread: Shield vs XDs
View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 08:36 PM

Liked 103 Times in 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS1 View Post
Did you really just use a youtube video of costa to justify that xd's are inferior? He makes parts for the m&p line and profits from it. You think he's going to endorse xd's? Didnt think so. Btw, hes also known to be originally a 1911 nighthawk user.
Costa does NOT make parts for the M&P. Doug Holloway from ATEi in Taylor Michigan does.
Again .. what is YOUR experience? Level of training and how often you shoot? Want to know what is considered the most reliable guns .. then just notice what top tier trainers recommend and carry themselves. That would be Glock and M&P (notice I said Glock too) I don't pay much attention to sales advertising and gimmicky pitches. I DO listen to a few well recognized trainers in my area who love nothing more then to get their hands on a new gun to prove the reliability of it on the range. This is what I listen to, not internet bravado because it looks cool there for it must be a good gun.

BTW .. Costa did a special run of full size M&P's only 25 made a vision of his dream gun. Doug Holloway from ATEi MADE them. It was a JOINT venture that were sold on line through emails. It was a first come first serve who were able to buy one.

Last edited by kris7047th; 11-19-2012 at 08:41 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: