View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 06:13 PM

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisportolt View Post
Well I carried it on the 9 hour car ride downstate, as well as for a majority of the weekend, and the 10 hour car ride back (thanks to a snow storm...) and I must say I am very happy with it. The leather has started to form and is very comfortable both sitting and moving around. Again I have mine in the lowest position so only the top of the slide and the grip are above my waistband, and I find it does not bother me at all. Drawing the gun took some practice, but that's with all holsters. Best of all, not one person noticed it until I showed them, and that was in everything from a t-shirt to a sweatshirt and jacket. The clips are tight and it's tough to get into place until you're used to it and know right where you want the clips on your belt. Overall, I'm very happy and plan to use it as my EDC holster for a while.
Thanks for the review. I've got it narrowed down to either the Old Faithful or PJ Holster. If Old Faithful has the option of changing out the kydex for different firearm so that I can use it for my Shield and my Ruger SR40c, I think I'll go with The Old Faithful. Since the Ruger is much heavier loaded I think the larger holster will spread the weight out more evenly. Thanks again.