View Single Post

Old 11-28-2012, 09:36 PM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lake View Post
Another one that thinks 3 rounds is enough... Some good teaching by others BTW, and I read the Skokie cop incident.

So here's a well trained officer that used what, 32 rounds in a fire fight? Do you think he should have just used three and maybe have waited for good shot placement while the perp was blasting holes in his windshield?

If a 1% chance that you may need a gun is reason enough to carry one, then a 1% chance that you will need more than 3 rounds is reason enough to carry more!
Nope 1% is not enough to claim "capacity" is important. Without shot placement, capacity isnt going to you much good. What you gonna do, shoot for hopes and dreams? People should train more on how to handle weapons and make proper judgements and adjustments when firing. If it takes you 16+ rounds to stop and intruder, you may as well throw the gun at the guy.

Or as I said......If capacity is that BIG of a concern. Just carry around your AR or your AK. Hell carry around your BAR if you feel 30rds isnt enough. But as I said earlier......Lets be real.

Capacity is and always has been a "excuse" to say mine is bigger than yours. And we all know size is nothing, if you dont know how to use it, lol.