Thread: Nano vs Shield
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linejudgemick View Post
The 8-round extended magazines are available now. I ordered one yesterday. The first release was quickly snapped up, but they are (or were) back in stock. There will also be a kit to convert the existing 6-round magazines to 8. I understand that in the future they will ship with one 6 and one 8 round magazine, but that's rumor as far as I know.
You beat me to it LOL, I was just about to post this as well.
The 8 rounders have actually been available for over a month now but they literally sell out of stock in just minutes (just like M&P Shields LOL).
They were showing in stock on Beretta's site last week so I decided to order two of them. As I was in the process of placing an order, I happened to change screens for like two minutes to check on something else and when I came back to check out they were already gone LOL.
There were 500 in stock yesterday (I had called and talked to a rep about something else) so I finally got my order in (they shipped and will be here Monday) but checked again last night and all 500 were GONE!
I already love the gun even with only the 6 rounder in there but I can't wait to see just how awesome it feels with my pinky finger on there as well as the 8 round mags WILL allow for that.
The Following User Likes This Post: