Thread: Saving Bubba
View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 01:00 AM

Liked 6,261 Times in 2,170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACC1 View Post
Good Grief!! Don't get started on sheep!!
Just ran into that joke the other day. It seems a cowboy found a book on ventriloquism. So he read it and then practiced while in the saddle. So one day he came across an old shepard's camp and got invited in. So for fun he decided to practice.

He asked the guy if he ever talked to his horse. The old guy said "horses don't talk", so the cowboy asked the horse why he didn't talk to the old guy. Throwing his best voice the horse said "why would I want to talk to him. He's mean to me, never feeds me any oats and expects me to eat grass for food. I don't like him. Boy that really shocked the old guy.

So he asks him if he ever talks to his dog. The old guy says dog's don't talk. So he asks the dog about that and throws his voice. The dog said why would he want to talk to him, he's mean, never give him dog food and to eat he expects him to catch rabbits. Wow the old guy is upset.

So he asks the old guy if he ever talks to his sheep. The old guy looks really scared and say "sheep lie".

So on to Saxonpigs comments on pigs. I wonder how he found out about that little tidbit. I also wonder if he grew up on a hog farm, and if he got caught breaking one or two.....