View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Banned

Liked 1,089 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer1691 View Post
Hi all,

I am on a mission to find a specific grip for my new 642. I have held out for over a year to finally find a brand new 642-1 (no lock) and it was well worth it; this revolver is beautiful to me, and I did not want the IL to ruin it :P

My quest to continue beautification includes a specific Altamont Boot Grip that I cannot find anywhere (i've even contacted Altamont last week, they haven't responded.)

This is the grip I am looking for, exactly, with s&w silver medallion, diamond inlay etc... ONLY found on this website...
Getting a Grip

Is this an older grip they used to make? Do you think they would make this if I requested it? Can any of you guys help me locate it? Thanks!

Also here's a pic of my new 642 just because

Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I joined for many reasons, but felt compelled to do so today to respond to this post. Those grips you are looking for, as well as what I've been looking for, are/were made by Eagle Grips at one time. They were the Secret Service grip with what at the time was a $40.00 option to add the S&W medallions. I spoke with them recently and was informed they no longer make that grip, and have no plans on re-introducing them. IMHO, the current J frame Secret Service offerings are less than acceptable. Hope that helps