View Single Post

Old 12-17-2012, 03:10 AM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houdini1953 View Post
So not get me wrong but I did carry my Shield40 for about a month and now EDC my 40compact with two 15 rounder magazines and XGrips in a Blackhawk pouch, I just like the extra firepower plus the conceal ability is about the same also I can not get extra magazines for the Shield and have been waiting for since May but they are like hen's teeth (I wonder f the even make them).
The mags for the shield are fairly easy to get ur hands on. Just about every place on the web has them for order. Granted they will cost u a little over $30 a piece. But u shouldnt have a hard time finding them at all.

I'm liking the .40 Shield converted to 9mm for playing around at the range. And its pretty sweet knowing on any given day u can shoot .40 or 9mm, which ever u prefer.

To the OP, there isnt much difference between the 9mm and 40 as far are recoil. Yes the 40 has a tiny bit more, but keep in mind the new design of the dual recoil spring seems to help it. The 40 handles recoil pretty damn good compared to other small frame weapons.

Last edited by Smitty357; 12-17-2012 at 03:13 AM.