View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

I havent visited any school in over 50 years. However I suppose they are every level of size and expense.
Overall the cheapest thing that would work is train teachers and arm them. I suppose something like 5 to 10 percent might go for that idea. The most expensive thing to do would be to put LE in every school. There are many small communitys can hardly pay a liveing wage for what they have. I like the grandfather system the best. Yesterday I typed what I thought the best or at least, a good idea here. It lasted less than 3 minuets before it dissapeared. I will clean it up politicaly and try again.
Maybe sombody here doesnt think I know what I am talking about. Maybe I dont, as I am a slow learner. However I do have almost as much security experiance as I am old (71 1/2) if you go by 40 hours a week.
Why not ask the POTUS for some of that stymulus money he wants to give away to set up a training program for the grandfather idea? That would be the cheapest thing to do. If he wants to improve on that idea himself he could easly actualy pay and employ maybe another 1/2 million new jobs to boost the economy.