View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 PM

Liked 190 Times in 121 Posts

So let me get this 29-10 stuff right?

Because it is a mod 29-10 it is so-so? I'm cornfused. We are talking 'bout a S&W 29 ? To haillll with all that **** 'bout dash numbers. Fellars it is a mod 29.

I want to know if the first S/W mod whatever so-so had a dash number on it,would it matter? Those dash numbers mean changes to the gun,for betterment. That gun don't know, that target don't know, that bad guy don't know. So what is all the fuss? God forebid if it had a lock.

Things are bad right now and may get worse. As in the G-man is going to rock the gun world. And y'all have a problem with a dash number or a lock. Father foregive them for they know not?

It is a Smith and nuff said. If y'all handed a mod 29-10 to your son, and said " here son take a shot at that pop can ? " Does it cross y'all's mind that cause it is a mod 29-10 it is a so-so gun? Did y'all think that boy did not know nor could care less? All he cares bout is, Dad said and asked me to shoot his mod 29. Did ya see his face? Did ya hear his reaction? Did ya just once see his smile ?

We are all Smith & Wesson gun nuts.