View Single Post

Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I carry a M&P 9mm Pro Series (4.25" not the 5" model) and it can be a bit cumbersome at times but is completely managable. I live in FL so there isn't a whole lot of time in the year to wear jackets so normally I just wear clothes that will conceal better if I'm planning to carry it. The only time I really worry about it is when I'm getting stuff from the bottom shelf at the store or playing pool etc. You just have to know what you're going to do to know if you will be able to easily conceal it.

Again though, that is just because it is too hot to wear a jacket. When I'm wearing a jacket all is completely hidden.

Also, I have the Crossbreed Supertuck and I highly recommend their products. I was wrestling with a friend and I took my gun but left my holster on and it got bent just enough to where it wasn't the perfect fit. Shipped it off to them and I got it back a few days later with a perfect fit again. Also, they offer different clips to help with concealment...

With all that being said when I get my tax return I will be buying a different gun for concealment. As much as I love my M&P I just want one that can fit in my pocket or not be as big...