View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 01:47 PM

Liked 490 Times in 235 Posts

About ten years a go I was staying with a friend for the weekend. It was Monday morning and I had what I needed to go to work except for one thing....a rain coat. It was pouring rain and I had to ride the city bus. I had to come up with something or get soaked, so I did....a huge trash bag. So there I was wearing and ankle length trash bag with my head poking out and a ball cap on my head. The bus went right by me, heck did not even slow down. So now what am I gonna do? Time to walk 5 miles to work, so off I go. About 30 seconds later there was a siren behind me, when I turned around there was a Crown Vic with flashing lights. A cop was pulling me over for walking in the rain while wearing a trash bag, perfect. The cop saw what happened and gave me a ride to work, which was a college. I got to ride in the police car to work. I rode in the backseat, and the fun starts. The cop dropped me off at the bus stop right where the city bus would have dropped me off. I was let out of the back seat, wearing a trash bag while being wet. At this point a small crowd starts to gather wondering what I did. The cop and I have a quick look and he smiles at me and without missing a beat he said "I saw this homeless guy walking and I brought him here to better himself and get an education". I cracked up laughing, it was a great day.