View Single Post

Old 12-26-2012, 02:33 PM

Liked 565 Times in 234 Posts
Default It's not the badge

Being a cop does not make you a good person or a bad person.
Being a good person or a bad person makes you one or the other.

We had Capt. Vvvvvv, the serial breast fondler. He would follow the girls into the cooler at the local quick store when they had to stock it. Give them a good feel and threaten them with his authority if they told about it.

Chief Wwwww, shot twice on duty and blamed it on undeserving, imaginary motorcycle gangsters when in fact it was the husband of a local woman the first time (you figure it out) and a liquor agent shooting him the second time for the same reason.

Sgt Xxxxxx who stole more evidence than you can imagine and blame fellow officers. When asked to pay for meals at local eateries he would declare himself the official food taster who couldn't be charged.

Deputy Yyyyyyy who would confiscate legally possessed guns from traffic stops and other encounters with law abiding public. He would file some bogus charge, then would tell folks the guns were ordered destroyed, but good news is charges are dropped.They were in fact sent to his brother, a FFL in AZ to be sold.

Chief Zzz who ordered a new Python from Sports and Spirits (Guns and booze,what a combo) Lea picked it up and never made any effort to pay for it and threatened the owners with loss of liquor lic. if they spoke up.

I wouldn't say things like this about people without proof and none of these people are involved in L.E. around here anymore.

We have had it pretty bad around here.
I am sure there are a lot of good cops. It just seems around here they are average or corrupt.
For all cops who have never stolen anything, abused anybody or lied in court I salute you.
Mike

Last edited by handejector; 12-26-2012 at 04:12 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: