View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 09:54 PM

Liked 2,141 Times in 770 Posts

Erich, I appreciate your feedback. Writing checks is great, I wish I could afford to do so. The point you seem to be evading is whether or not this could bring more attention to the issue by people who normally would not be bothered to look at the provisions of the proposal. Sending off your donation may or may not do that, but this is a very visible way to send a simple message. I know, your comment about facial tattoos indicates that you think it buffoonery, and certainly I would not expect *anyone* to sign a petition that they feel may lower their IQ just by viewing. But, at last check, there were ~2200 signers in the 8 hours this has been up who are willing to express their feelings in this venue. I apologize to anyone who feels that this is going to detract from the cause of gun rights, but I think that you may be expecting too much high minded discourse from the general public and the media. This is meant to get attention, and if wearing a clown suit is what it takes to further a good cause, then I guess I'll need to find the rubber nose. Do whatever you feel does the most good, I am on your side.

Last edited by 2hawk; 12-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: