View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 AM

Liked 38 Times in 28 Posts

Thank you, Judith Szczygiel! You are my new hero! (Er . . . heroine?)
Anyway, she and Guns and Gear, LLC are aces in my book! After emailing and leaving phone messages for about a week, she sent me an email with the gun store version of "You want fries with that?" -- "Do you want a mag with that 9mm barrel?" I sent an email back and followed it with a phone call, "Yes!" After making sure we were both talking about the extended 9mm mag, she hollered to someone (it sounded like it was as crazy as the LGS where I had the transfer done for the Shield) asking whether they had one more barrel and an extended mag, they had just one barrel left, and Judith said she was meaning to get back to me sooner, but it has been crazy all week, and would it be OK if they shipped it out first thing Monday. "I'm sending you my very last 9mm Shield barrel", she said. I thanked her profusely.

Actually, the barrel and mag will likely get here before the Shield's paperwork comes back from the Md. State Police, they're backed up just like everyone else with the number of gun sales.