View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 09:13 AM

Liked 838 Times in 288 Posts

I like the idea of the blue birds chirping, mg357, but am afraid in my rowdy world, I probably wouldn't hear it very often. The rest of you have some really entertaining ones-all very interesting, love the creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1mp13m4n View Post
My wife and I make our own using music we have on the computer and Audacity to crop the song down for the part we want for the ringtone, export as an mp3 file so the phone can use it, then transfer it to the phone using various ways. Companies want you to pay for ringtones so they can make a killing off of you, but you can do it yourself with some time and for free. Some phones are easier to do this with than others so you may also need a free program called BitPim.
I need to learn how to do that-does that work for the iPhone? I ended up purchasing 4 different tones:

When Hubby calls me, the theme from Peter Gun plays, (when I call him, his phone plays "Addicted to Love". He also has Yoda saying "A message from the dark side, there is," on voicemails and texts; says it gets him some interesting looks).

When daughter calls, it's Bon Jovi "Sleep When I'm Dead";
Phone call from the house is, "If the House is a Rockin', Don't Bother Knockin', by Brian Setzer;
and anybody else is TSO "Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)".

"Mine is a bull elk bugle, gets everyone's attention in a crowd." I bet, Trapper. I hear those for real here in our forest, and it always gets mine. Then they come hiking down the driveway...