View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 04:49 PM
US Veteran

Liked 685 Times in 343 Posts

i have a H&K loader from a double mag. put a few bolts / stops thru the handle to use w/ both the 6 rd. and 7 rd. mags. i did purchase the llula loader, it was worth the $30. range time is a quick load. it will be nice when S&W puts some xtra mags on the market!! saw a guy@ the range loading his mags. so fast he was sweating. but it doesn`t work w/ the 223 mags.:. 40 years ago i was in the deep harwoods of pa. it got dark, storm come in, whiteout time. walked slow so not to sweat, wished i had my compass, only cabin in the mt. section i was at, a few hours later, when i heard a couple of guys taking a leak and laughing, i knew i wouldn`t have to sleep in the woods that night. when i rechecked my pack i found the compass under an extra shirt, so my thoughts were that i was never lost. for some reason i have a compass in the car, pack always. just like i go to the range i have a loader to use. don`t know why the hunting story came to mind. but i`ve hunted w/ people that wouldn`t use a compass.-- didn`t want to reroute the thread, but somebody might have been in my tracks at one time, maybe brought a smile to someones face.

Last edited by bearfoot; 01-05-2013 at 04:53 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: