View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:36 PM

Liked 87 Times in 15 Posts

thanks everyone who posted.... i really appreciate the input.

dewalt
The stocks and gun are like it just came out of the box... there would be no reason to refinish them. but i do know that refinished guns arnt worth as much as originals so i would never touch any guns finish without talking to an expert.

This is so cool to get real time info... we go thru spurts of interest in buying, and shooting and guns in general over the years. every so often we go on a buying spree and shooting spree and then cover the dillon press and lock up the safe for a while. we dont have much time to go shooting but were just going into another one of those "spurts of interest" right now.
I'm gonna get some black rifles before we cant buy them any more. The black ones are dangerous according to the media. So i better hurry up and get some before we cant. All thou here in CT we cant have many of the black guns as it is right now. We have had a black gun ban for almost 20 years now. i just dont know what these nitwits here in CT put on the on the "dangerous black gun" list. So i need to research that as well.