View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 01:07 AM

Liked 122 Times in 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhump1961 View Post
One problem I see in the wording is "lawful"...laws can be changed.
You hit the nail right slap on the head. What is "lawful" today, can be "unlawful" tomorrow (and likely will be).

And just because BarryCare cannot be a part of gun registration, don't mean it won't happen some other way (and it already has. You remember that form you filled out when you bought that gun? How about the phone call the dealer had to make for the NICS check? But, they're supposed to wipe that information from their records within 24 hours, you say? Yeah, sure....). The central government is just as adept at breaking laws as it is at making them.

Besides, given the technology today, and the fact that our benevolent government monitors EVERYTHING we do, especially electronically, believe you me, they know full well who you are, what your beliefs are, who you talk to, and what you say, what kind of car you drive, what you look like, where you go, who you hang out with, what you buy, what you sell, what you read, who your doctor is, who you sext with on Facebook, what your favorite hamburger joint is, how much change is in your pocket, and how many holes are in your underwear. They no longer need an actual "registration".

I'm sure I've been on the "list" for years, as have virtually everyone else participating on this discussion board.

;-)