View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveorDie View Post
Just spoke to Chris at Guns and Gear. He said he has the Shield 40 barrels on order. They are now also out of 9mm barrels. He said we are now waiting for S&W to ship us both the 9mm and 40 Shield barrels. He said he did not think the 40 barrel would fit in the 9mm slide. I explained that the tab on the 40 barrel was wider, and needed to be made slightly smaller, and it would fit into the 9mm slide. He said he was not aware that was all that was needed to get it to fit.
Yeah Chris is busy tending to customers, he must not have time to test things like we do. Back in September i proved the 9mm barrel woyld work in the .40 without problems. Then back in November or December we discovered Chris could get the 9mm barrels for everyone. When i called Chris to order my designated 9mm barrel for my .40, at that time he also didnt know u could convert the .40 to 9mm. Even though most of here had known we could for a few months.

But now we all know the truth and we know what we can and can't do, no matter how many people tell us other wise.