View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 PM

Liked 154 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjason View Post
My local WM finally got some 22LR in stock today after weeks of searching my area for some. I bought 4 of the 375 round boxes of CCI AR Tactical at $24.97 plus tax. I guarantee their stock is already gone... I just got there in time to get mine right after they opened the sporting goods dept at 9AM and people were crawling all over for it.

Just a tip for those who don't know... walmart.com doesn't allow you to buy online, but you can check stock in your local store. In the last few weeks this is how I found my S&W M&P15-22 and my 4 boxes of ammo. Good luck!

Time to squeeze off a few in the new M&P 15-22 today!
I was at Walmart today, and there all alone in the left half of the ammo case were two, 100 round boxes of Winchester 9mm FMJ, at $24.47 each. I bought both. They were down to 5 boxes of Remington .22LR (qty 50/box), and the two guys ahead of me grabbed those. (The Walmart guy let the second guy buy the 3 remaining boxes, which I thought was decent of him.) No .223 Remington. Still reasonable amounts of other calibers.

I told him I was surprised to see the 9mm, and he said those two boxes came in the night before. Amazing when a place like Walmart gets a delivery of just two boxes, although maybe he meant those 2 were part of a shipment last night. Anyway, he suggested calling the store every morning and asking to talk to Sporting Goods department, and they would provide updates on what arrived. Lots of people bash Walmart, but the employees I've talked to in the Sporting Goods department have always been super helpful and courteous.