View Single Post

Old 01-14-2013, 07:45 AM
Banned

Liked 161 Times in 47 Posts

If the organization is legit then contribute if you want. I belong to the NRA and have contributed to the SAF. I see those two as MY best choices to contribute to. Sure they all send out too much donation literature but now it's all email and I can "blip" and delete it if I'm not feeling it that day. Used to be my mailbox would be stuffed fulled of letters postcards and surveys. Email is easy to filter too if someone gets your address that keeps bothering you. Be careful though the FBI and the UN scan emails for key words like treaty, UN troops, Global bankers etc...

I can laugh now, I used to let all the conspiracy stuff eat me up. I didn't have to go to a 12 step program but I had to cut away from all that and take a different approach or let that stuff kill me. NRA and a SAF and my local gun club, it's enough for me. They do the work that's needed along with me bugging my reps with emails and phone calls. Gosh, no more black helicopters and UN takeovers of our National Parks they'll suck you right in. Screw that!!! Take that from a long time recovering helicopter watcher.