View Single Post

Old 01-18-2013, 08:06 PM

Liked 1,383 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdauth View Post
I also am a liberal who owns guns. There are a lot of liberals who own guns. And you people make a mistake by dismissing and denigrating us. Many non gun owners are afraid of guns and gun owners. They sure are not going to listen to you, but we (liberal gun owners) have a chance to educate them. I have owned guns since I was 12, close to 70 years, and I resent the smug and superior attitude that some of you seem to have.
I am probably as middle of the road as anyone can get. I often shoot with "liberals" and "conservatives" and we enjoy each others company. One of the things that unite us is our belief in the 2nd A. This transcends all other issues and we are united in our opposition to any threat to this right. Every member of this forum is, I believe, also united in this belief. We are also facing the biggest threat we have ever seen to our rights and need to present a united front to the public. We can argue about some issues but please, in the future, let's not put each other down by labeling our fellow members. Personally I don't care if you're liberal, conservative, a democrat or republican. I do care if you support the 2nd A and our fellow forum members.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: