View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 09:59 AM

Liked 549 Times in 293 Posts

Slick
I've bought several different bullets over this past year from them - they are very good people. I've gotten several boxes of 38-148gr dewc and 38-150gr swc bb (both budget bullets) and more recently I went up to their shop in Hanover and picked up some 9mm (hard cast). They don't really do retail sales at their shop, but I told them that I didn't want to fight the crowds expected at Gettysburg this year - so they let me buy a box there, as they were loading up for that show. - nobody else had any 9mm bullets. I haven't loaded the 9mm yet - still waiting for dies to come in.

I'm getting less than 2 inch groups @25 yards on a bench rest with 2400 and their 150 gr swc, but still working on load development.

I met them at the Gettysburg show last year and got several sample (100 count) packs - that really helps with load development - and since picked up a couple 500 count boxes. Prices are good and like you, I like supporting local businesses. They are fairly local to me (I'm in northern MD)

their website is http://www.bulletmen.com/