View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:42 PM

Liked 130 Times in 97 Posts

My wife just picked up a LC9 in the limited edition fully engraved 1 of 1500..This will be her CCW. The engraving is so nice and so well done she fell in love with the gun as soon as she seen it.. Real engraving not laser engraved.. Now she needed something really small as she is a tiny girl with even tinier hands..OK The trigger in the LC9 is a little heavy and long but not bad..It is so smooth out out of the box too.With it's It's pull so smooth your better off not trying to stage it at all so it's smooth and very clean not a hint of anything I would dislike and I'm fussy.. Break is also clean and quick like a glass rod and I don't say that often.. I have a few full size M&P's .22 and .45 and numerous other gun but none of then fit her well.. I was not about to say no when she wanted it.. Darn good looking gun too.. I like the LC9.. I'm a 1911 guy myself.. Though the M&P's have grown on me a lot.. Hope this helps somehow..I like the lc9 it's a well built gun. trigger, safty and slide release are made out of steel too.. Very well done and heavy chaise too. All trigger and transfer bars are behind or on the out side of the chaise in this way they stay clean to keep functionally up IMO! We have not shot this gun yet just got it the other day.. George
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LC9 #1.jpg (74.7 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg LC9 #2.jpg (100.0 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by George9; 01-30-2013 at 04:57 PM.