View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 03:20 AM

Liked 378 Times in 165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuiceman View Post
Thanks for replies. I understand the "what is it worth to me" principle, but like I said I haven't bought any in forever so I don't even know what it should cost. I have no problem with someone charging a big premium because I can either buy or pass, I just want to know how high a premium he's charging so I can decide to buy or wait. I bought a couple mags at $50 a piece but I knew what there were suppose to retail for as well. I don't plan on buying anymore until things get better though.
I have some ammo now but not all the flavors I'd like my new 15-22 to taste.
Thanks again for the replies and if anyone has bought any ammo since the chaos started and can put what kind and the price you paid that would be even better info to be armed with.
Tough question to ask us. In late November, I didn't restock my ammo because my favorite ammo, Blazers, went up to 17.99 for a 525 count box, coupled with free shipping, and no tax. I was used to paying 15.99 per box! If I didn't have any ammo, I would pay up to $30 to go shooting. But, I wouldn't pay that much to stockpile. Just like many people here, I think things will normalize in a couple of months.
The Following User Likes This Post: